The BLX-900 series boot scrubber is a completely automated hygiene system for cleaning the bottom soles of footwear in an easy-to-use, walkthrough design. The 900 is a compact walkthrough boot scrubber that is built for high-capacity environments with limited space to accommodate a moderate to a large amount of personnel entering or exiting an area that requires hygienic zoning or cross-contamination prevention methods. The machine features a single scrubbing zone, which users walk through, that cleans the bottom of each shoe or boot, quickly removing soil and debris from the tread patterns and hard-to-reach areas.
The unit is equipped, standard, with a DEMA® venturi injector and a variety of metering tips to dilute your chemical or cleaning solution of choice to your exact specifications. No particular solution or chemistry is required to be used with the BLX line – just plug in and start cleaning.
- Solid member stainless steel construction with hinged access grate
- Two removable anti-slip steps
- Walk-through design, bi-directional entry/exit with central emergency stop
- Wash-down rate stainless electrical components
- Stainless electrical enclosure with variable speed drive (115V, 230V, or 480V)
- Open grate design ensures optimal debris management
- Proximity sensor and spring-loaded grate for activation with adjustable timer
- Self-draining tub with 2.5” tri-clamp fitting and four adjustable hygiene leveling feet with floor mounting holes
- Compact design for 1 user at a time (15-25 users per minute)
- *Through-put estimates will vary depending on soil load and individual cleaning requirement
- Solenoid activated brush spray system and venturi injector with 1.5 GPM flow rate
- Optional side shields available for additional splash or over-spray prevention
- Remote panel options available for wall mounting control panel away from the unit
- Includes venturi injector, suction line, and strainer