The BLX-400 series boot scrubber is a semi-automated hygiene system for cleaning the sides and soles of footwear in an easy to use, compact design. The 400 is a single-boot scrubber that is built for environments with limited space to accommodate a moderate amount of personnel entering or exiting an area that requires hygienic zoning or cross-contamination prevention methods. The machine features a single scrubbing zone that users place a single foot into to quickly remove soil and debris from the tread patterns and hard-to-reach areas of the boot. Just place your hands on the safety rail to activate the rotating sole brush to clean the bottom of footwear and while using the stationary side brushes to scrub the sidewalls of each boot or shoe.
The unit is equipped, standard, with a DEMA® venturi injector and a variety of metering tips to dilute your chemical or cleaning solution of choice to your exact specifications. No particular solution or chemistry is required to be used with the BLX line – just plug in and start cleaning.
The system includes a 1-year warranty and lifetime customer support.
- Solid member stainless steel construction
- Removable access grate
- Single horizontal sole brush with dual vertical side brushes
- Electrical enclosure with variable speed drive and emergency stop
- Photo-eye sensor mounted to handle for unit activation
- 100% wash down rated enclosures, motors, and hardware
- Self-draining tub with four adjustable hygiene rated feet
- Solenoid activated brush spray system and venturi injector with 1.5 GPM flow rate
- 1 user at a time (2-6 users per minute)
- *Through-put estimates will vary depending on soil load and individual cleaning requirements
- 1-year warranty and lifetime support
- Includes venturi injector, suction line, and strainer