The BLX-800 series boot scrubber is a completely automated hygiene system for cleaning the soles and sides of footwear in an easy to use, walkthrough design. The 800 is a compact walkthrough model that is built for high-capacity environments with limited space to accommodate a moderate to large amount of personnel entering or exiting an area that requires hygienic zoning or cross-contamination prevention methods. The machine features a single scrubbing zone offered in 1 of 5 possible brush styles that focus on scrubbing the boots in line with the walkway to remove soil and debris from the tread patterns and hard-to-reach areas.
The unit is equipped, standard, with a DEMA® venturi injector and a variety of metering tips to dilute your chemical or cleaning solution of choice to your exact specifications. No particular solution or chemistry is required to be used with the BLX line – just plug in and start cleaning.
- Compact design
- Solid member stainless steel construction with hinged access grate
- Two removable anti-slip steps
- Bi-directional entry / exit with central emergency stop
- Stainless electrical enclosure with variable speed drive
- Proximity sensor and spring-loaded grate for unit activation with adjustable timer
- 100% wash down rated enclosures, motors, and hardware
- Self-draining tub with 2.5” tri-clamp fitting and four adjustable hygienic feet
- Solenoid activated brush spray system and venturi injector with 1.5 GPM flow rate
- 1 user at a time (15-25 users per minute)
- *Through-put estimates will vary depending on soil load and individual cleaning requirements
- Remote panel options available for wall mounting control panel away from the unit
- Includes venturi injector, suction line, and strainer
1 year manufacturer warranty