The BLX-200 boot scrubber is a large walk-through hygiene system for cleaning the sides and soles of footwear. The 200 is a walk-through manual styled boot scrubber that is built for either dry or wet environments to accommodate a moderate amount of personnel entering or exiting an area that requires hygienic zoning or cross-contamination prevention methods. The machine features brush zones that users place a single foot into to remove soil and debris from the tread patterns and hard-to-reach areas of the boot.
Wet-based units that require water and cleaning solution applications come with a DEMA® venturi injector and a variety of metering tips to dilute chemicals or cleaning solutions to your exact specifications. No particular solution or chemistry is required to be used with the BLX line – just plug in and start cleaning.
The system includes a 1-year warranty and lifetime customer support.
- Manual walk-through footwear scrubbing unit.
- Available as WET or DRY-based model.
- Solid member stainless steel frame construction and handrails for extra employee stability.
- Two removable sole brushes and eight removable vertical side brushes.
- No electrical connection required.
- Open frame design (no drain required)
- Mounting anchors for floor-anchored installations (recommended)
Wet Model Features (#BLX-200W)
- Spring-actuated sanitizer valves mounted under two removable S.S. footplates for spray activation.
- Four stainless steel spray bars apply sanitizer through each set of brushes.
- 3/8” NPT cold water connection (50PSI recommended).
- Includes venturi injector, suction line, and strainer