The BLX-600 series boot scrubber is a completely automated hygiene system for cleaning the sides and soles of footwear in an easy to use, compact design. The 600 is a single-boot scrubbing machine that is built for environments with limited space to accommodate a moderate amount of personnel entering or exiting an area that requires hygienic zoning or cross-contamination prevention methods. The machine features a single scrubbing zone that users place a single foot into to quickly remove soil and debris from the tread patterns and hard to reach areas of the boot. Simply place your hands on the safety rail to activate three brushes that rotate together, away from the user, to clean both the sides and bottom of the shoe all at once.
The unit is equipped, standard, with a DEMA® venturi injector and a variety of metering tips to dilute your chemical or cleaning solution of choice to your exact specifications. No particular solution or chemistry is required to be used with the BLX line – just plug in and start cleaning.
- Solid member stainless steel construction
- Removable access grate
- Single horizontal sole brush with dual vertical side brushes
- Electrical enclosure with variable speed drive and emergency stop
- Photo-eye sensor mounted to handle for unit activation
- 100% wash down rated enclosures, motors, and hardware
- Self-draining tub with four adjustable hygiene rated feet
- Solenoid activated brush spray system and venturi injector with 1.5 GPM flow rate
- 1 user at a time (2-6 users per minute)
- *Through-put estimates will vary depending on soil load and individual cleaning requirements
- Includes venturi injector, suction line, and strainer
1 year manufacturer warranty