SLX Venturi Rinse & Foam, Multi-Station - Polypropylene
The SLX Rinse & Foam multi-station provides an all in one set up to quickly and effectively foam and rinse off equipment using standard water pressure (35-125 PSI) from one location using two discharge hoses.
This low to medium volume decentralized cleaning system uses a water driven venturi effect to dilute concentrated chemistry or cleaning solution into the foamer. Both the foamer and rinse station are securely mounted onto a stainless-steel wall bracket for easy installation. The mount features a large door to cover critical components, there is also a padlock hole to restrict access if necessary.
The foamer features the same split body design as our single station set-ups to make servicing and maintenance a breeze. Just unclamp the two sections using the stainless-steel tri-clamp to separate the upper and lower halves to gain access to the venturi insert cartridge.
- Split body design for easy servicing and maintenance (patent pending)
- Tool free disassembly (even the check valves and plumbing components)
- Produces more foam using less chemistry
- Large fan nozzle for efficient foam spray coverage
- Adjustable consistency (dry vs. wet foam)
- Modular components to alter flow rates
- Heavy duty, durable construction
- Lockable stainless-steel cover
- Includes pressure gauges for air/water
- Large stainless steel ball valves at inlet and outlet with ½” NPT connections
- Spray Wand
- Default = polypropylene
- Stainless upgrade available
- Nozzle (foamer only)
- Default = Fan
- Jet nozzle upgrade available
What's in the box?
- Polypropylene Venturi Foamer with V14 insert (1.4 GPM) with 3/4" x 50’ blue
- 10” polypropylene spray wand with fan nozzle - stainless wand upgrade and/or jet nozzle also available
- Stainless Steel Rinse station (7.2 GPM) with 3/4" x 50’ white hose
- 10” polypropylene spray wand with fan nozzle - stainless wand upgrade also available
- Stainless steel mounting bracket and cover
- Color coded metering tips (22 metering tips, including driver)
- 6' suction line with mesh screen and ceramic weight
- Mount system to suitable surface using included bracket (i.e. wall or mounting board)
- Connect the discharge hose and wand assembly (included) to the dispense/discharge port at the bottom of each system (blue for foamer, white for rinse)
- Connect water supply to top of each unit (1/2” NPT)
- Install metering tips to hose barb on foamer
- Install chemical suction line (included) to foamer and chemical supply
- Verify pressure setting for optimal flow rates
- Open ball valves as necessary for each system to foam and sanitize from one location
15” x 17-3/8” x 6”
up to 160°F
*Flow rate and CFM will vary depending on insert size.