SLX Pump Fed Rinse & Foam Multi-Station - Polypropylene
The SLX Foam and Rinse multi-station provides an all-in-one cleaning system for industrial processing equipment using ready to use (RTU) cleaning solutions (35-125 PSI) from one location using multiple hose drops.
This low to medium volume centralized cleaning and sanitation system uses a pump to supply cleaning solutions to a polypropylene foam proportioner. Both the foamer and rinse station are securely mounted onto a stainless-steel wall bracket for easy installation. The mount features a large door to cover critical components, there is also a padlock hole to restrict access if necessary.
The foamers feature the same split body design as our single station set-ups to make servicing and maintenance a breeze. Just unclamp the two sections using the stainless-steel tri-clamp to separate the upper and lower halves to gain access to the venturi insert cartridge.
- Split body design for easy servicing and maintenance (patent pending)
- Tool free disassembly (even the check valves and plumbing components)
- Large fan nozzle for efficient foam spray coverage
- Modular components to alter flow rates
- Heavy duty, durable construction
- Lockable stainless-steel cover
- Includes pressure gauges for water
- Large stainless steel ball valves at inlet and outlet with ½” NPT connections
- Check valve at pump inlet
- Spray Wand
- Default = polypropylene
- Stainless upgrade available
- Nozzle (foamer only)
- Default = Fan
- Jet nozzle upgrade available
What's in the box?
- Polypropylene Pump Fed Foamer with P21 flow restrictor insert (2.1 GPM) and 3/4" x 50' blue hose
- 10” polypropylene spray wand with fan nozzle - stainless wand and jet nozzle upgrade also available
- Stainless Steel Rinse station (7.2 GPM) with 3/4" x 50' white hose
- 10” polypropylene spray wand with fan nozzle - stainless wand upgrade also available
- Stainless steel mounting bracket and cover
- Mount system to suitable surface using included bracket (i.e. wall or mounting board)
- Connect the discharge hose and wand assembly (included) to the dispense/discharge port at the bottom of each system (red for sanitizer, blue for foamers)
- Connect pump supply to top of the foamer (1/2” NPT)
- Connect water supply to top of rinse staiton (1/2" NPT)
- Verify pressure setting for optimal flow rates
- Open ball valves as necessary for each system to foam, rinse, and sanitize from one location
15” x 11-5/8” x 6”
*Flow rate and CFM will vary depending on insert size.