D25RE2 Dosatron Precision Water Powered Coolant Metering Pumps 11 GPM
Dosatron chemical injectors are perfect for a variety of chemicals, coolants, die lubes, detergents, cleaner, fertilizer, neutrients and various other concentrated liquids. Dosatron dispensers are simple to use and easy to adjust allowing for flexible dosage rates.
The water-powered Dosatron D25RE2 - 11 GPM allows for a variety of animal health applications, such as water line cleaning. The ratio range is 1:500 to 1:50 and is easy to install. It can be plumbed right into your system or for industrial applications.
- Increased dosing accuracy
- Can be used with hose reels, in-line, and in central mixing systems.
- Dose of concentrate is proportional to the flow rate
- Dose remains precise, constant, and regular throughout the operation
- Wide range of liquid or soluble concentrates can be used
- Hydraulic proportional system eliminates all risks of under or overdosing
- No direct contact with dangerous concentrates
- Operates continuously – just set it and leave it
- Externally adjustable
- Easy to use – just turn the water on
- Connection Size: 3/4" NPT
- Percentage Range: 0.2 to 2%
- Ounces Per Gallon Range: 0.256 to 2.560
- Flow: 0.05 to 11 GPM (0.19 to 42 LPM)
- Pressure: 4.3 to 85 PSI
- Dimensions: 14" x 6 1/4"
- Ratio Range: 1:500 to 1:50
What's in the box?
- Mounting bracket
- Suction hose
- Weighted strainer
- Quick start guide